Get In-Depth Instructions on How to Food Blog
If you’re looking to fast-track your food blog’s growth, then my Food Blogging Courses are the way to go. These multiple-hour classes include multiple modules to give you valuable information in an organized, easy to digest format.
This 6+ hour self-paced course will teach you how to start a food blog from start to finish. You’ll learn how to:
- Conduct basic & advanced Search Engine Optimization (SEO) so that you can begin driving traffic to your blog early;
- Install plug-ins to optimize your keyword research efforts and make your blog posts easy to share;
- Add widgets to maximize user experience, build a client database and set up for advertising;
- Use a blog post template to keep your blog posts uniform, your keyword research organized and your social media captions, titles and descriptions all in one place; and
- Create vibrant, engaging imagery for your blog posts and social media activities.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the best way to help visitors find your food blog. SEO is the process through which you structure your blog to best speak to search engines. Effective SEO increases your ranking in search engine results and drives more traffic to your food blog.
In this course, I’ll walk you through the basics of SEO and then get into more advanced topics. I’ll show you how to check your domain authority (if you don’t know what that is, then this course is for you), how to generate a list of keywords and then how to research them using both free and pay-for subscription tools.